Bergara B14 HMR Description.
Firstly, the Bergara B14 HMR Bolt-Action Rifle features a #5-contoured, 4140 CrMo steel Bergara barrel with a state-of-the-art action and stock, delivering relible long-range precision. Secondly, the Bergara action utilizes a 2-lug system with a Sako-style extractor, and a coned bolt nose and breech to ensure smooth feeding, and flawless extraction. Moreover, a Bergara curved trigger, set at 3 pounds, delivers a crisp, clean break for enhanced accuracy.
Furthermore, the receiver is drilled and tapped to fit Remington 700 style rings and bases, while the barreled action is solidly bedded in aBergara B14 HMR molded stock with a full-length, integrated mini-chassis that supports the fully free-floated barrel. Moreover, the stock is equipped with an adjustable cheek piece and length-of-pull spacers, and a near-vertical pistol grip accommodates shooting from the prone position with ease for enhanced control.
Firstly, the stock features integrated QD flush cup sling mounts for reliable, hands-free carry. Secondly, the Bergara B14 HMR Bolt-Action Rifle is compatible with standard AICS detachable magazines (comes with one 5-round magazine) for maximum convenience.
In this paragraph, the Bergara B-14 HMR Rifle offers incredible performance for both hunters and competition shooters. Firstly, this centerfire rifle features an integrated mini-chassis molded into the stock to deliver repeatable bedding and accuracy and a free-floated barrel for improved precision.Secondly, the buttstock of this Bergara rifle is built with an adjustable cheekpiece and length of pull spacers, so you’ll be able to optimize the feel and hold of the gun to achieve the ideal fit and maximize performance. Inconclusion, this stock also features QD flush cups for easy attachment of rifle slings
Bergara B14 HMR Features:
- SCHEELS-exclusive finish and configurations
- Two-lug action system delivers smoother cycling
- QD flush cups on each side for easy attachment of slings
- Bergara performance trigger offers a crisp, smooth trigger pull
- Threaded Bergara barrel offers unmatched long-range precision
- Adjustable buttstock with adjustable cheekpiece and length of pull spacers
- Integrated mini-chassis and free-floated barrel provide exceptional reliability and accuracy
- Action: Bolt
- Type: Centerfire
- Barrel Taper: No. 5
- Magazine Capacity: 5
- Magazine Type: AICS Detachable
- Rear butt-stock: Adjustable cheek piece
- Length of Pull: Adjustable from 12.25 to 14.5 in.
- Stock Type: Bergara HMR Molded with mini-chassis
- Muzzle Type: Threaded 5/8-24″ with Thread Protector
- Scope Mount: Fits Remington 700 rings and bases